Monday, August 27, 2007

Help, my STUFF is growing....

I have tried my best to declutter
my house.. I have thrown away,
gave away and sold at yard sale.
And still there is so much STUFF.

I guess I will have to get serious about
it, although I thought I was. But it is
still here.

And as I work around the house, dusting
(that is another story) moving, and just
generally looking at all of this STUFF, I
wonder how did I get myself into all this.

But I have been torn, do I stay inside and
take care of it? Or do I go outside and do
yard work?

I am opting to go outside, enjoy the last days
of summer. Do some of the yard work. Hopefully
put things back together, now that the wind has
decided to die down.

After all, I can declutter in the winter, right?
I just hope it isn't breeding in there, and growing
more STUFF.

No comments: