Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Our trip from Misty's point of view

Are we there yet, Dad???
While we visited the kid.... I helped him with his patio tiles... I dug the hole, he put in the tile.


I also got to run with the big dogs... this is only 2 of them... there are 4 in all... they only stepped on me once... sure scared me..after that they were careful.

Then we went to the reunion... boy, you never seen so many people. Dad kept me on his shoulder, so no one would step on me. Lots of good food too. Dad shares.

I get all the cool treats while we visited the friends in Portland.

And on the way home, I stopped in to see my old friend, Lucy. (she is a year older than me). All in all, it was a good trip. We even had some rain. But I will tell you, travelling in that old car sure gets boring after a while. You can only bark so many times at those big trucks. They out run us, anyway. So I slept a lot.

No comments: