Thursday, August 09, 2007

Pardon me your plant is calling.

Plants who call you on your phone.
It was on Good Morning America.
The plants tell you that it needs water
or you over watered it.

Can you imagine being in a meeting
and your phone rings. Thinking it is a
business call, you put it on speaker.

"This is Plant 748 I think you were
trying to get me drunk. You over watered
me this morning. You have to be more
careful. Are you trying to kill me?"
Just great, now your plant can give
you the guilt trip, just like your mother.

Why by phone? Can't they do a sensor
control, so it talks when you enter the
room? After all, what can you do from
your office or car? Where if it tells you
when you walk into the room, you can
act on it right away.

But it might be embarrassing, if you
bring home someone you are trying to
impress and the plant starts to tell how
you forgot to water it for a week, or you
overwatered it and it is dying. Or it needs
fertilizer.

I am sure PETA group will love it.

No comments: